Effective as of June 1, 2022
- COLLECTING AND USING INFORMATION
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- THIRD PARTY PROCESSORS
- “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
- CHOICES ABOUT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- NOTICE TO NEVADA RESIDENTS
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- HOW TO CONTACT US
1. COLLECTING AND USING INFORMATION
Personally Identifiable Information We Collect Online
We collect Personally Identifiable Information from you through your use of the Sites and Services. “Personally Identifiable Information” is individually identifiable information about an individual consumer that we collect online and that we maintain in an accessible form. We collect the following types of Personally Identifiable Information:
Information You Provide
We may collect the following Personally Identifiable Information that you voluntarily provide to us:
- Create an Account. To create an account on our Sites or Services, you will provide us with your name and email address. You will also be asked to create a unique password for future logins. You may also provide us with your age, gender, date of birth, and other information to identify you as our guest.
- Purchase a Product or Service. When you purchase a product or service, you may provide us with your name, email address, age, phone number, military or veteran status, and credit card information.
- Make an Equipment Reservation. When you make an equipment reservation, you will provide us with your name, email address, phone number, gender, age, date of birth, height and weight, military or veteran status, and status as a parent or legal guardian.
- Submit a Survey. When you fill out a survey, you may provide us with optional information such as your income, race or ethnicity, and gender.
- Participate in a Contest, Sweepstake, or Promotion. To participate in a contest, sweepstake, or promotion, you may provide us with your name, email address, phone number, age, and date of birth.
- Stay in the Loop. If you subscribe to our email marketing program, you will provide us with your email address.
- Contact Us. When you contact us, submit an inquiry, or sign up for an event, we will collect your name, email address, and phone number.
Information as You Navigate Our Sites
We automatically collect certain Personally Identifiable Information through your use of the Sites and Services, such as the following:
- Usage Information. For example, pages on the Sites you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on the Sites.
- Device Information. For example, hardware model, operating system, application version number, and browser.
- Mobile Device Information. Aggregated information about whether the Sites are accessed via a mobile device or tablet, the device type, and the carrier.
- Location Information. Location information from Site visitors on a city-regional basis.
Third Party Information
How We Use Your Personally Identifiable Information
We use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to provide the Services to you, to improve our Services and Sites, and to protect our legal rights. In addition, we may use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to:
- Process your account registration;
- Process and fulfill your order;
- Provide you with our Services or product;
- Provide you with offers, invitations, and promotions;
- Provide you with an event quote;
- Sign you up for an event;
- Allow you to participate in contests, sweepstakes, or promotions;
- Contact you regarding our products and services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- Communicate with you about our Sites or Services or to inform you of any changes to our Sites or Services;
- Provide support;
- Maintain and improve our Sites and Services;
- Defend our legal rights and the rights of others;
- Efficiently maintain our business; and
- Comply with applicable law.
How We Share Your Personally Identifiable Information
We may share the information that we collect about you in the following ways:
- With other entities in the Company Group of Companies to facilitate the delivery of our Services and the reserve our products and, depending on your marketing preferences, allow our businesses to better understand your preferences and send you information about our locations, products, services, and programs;
- With service providers who perform data or Site-related services on our behalf (e.g., email, hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis, etc.);
- To service providers for identity verification (e.g., to confirm your eligibility for special offers, such as military discounts);
- To contest administration service providers;
- To service providers to prepare, deploy and analyze advertising content;
- To third-party service providers if you purchased one of their products using one of our Sites;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information;
- To any other person or entity as part of any business or asset sale, equity transaction, merger, acquisition or in preparation for any of these events; and
- To any other person or entity where you consent to the disclosure.
2. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns;
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits, allowing us to customize the Sites and Services to your individual needs;
- Advertise new content and services that relate to your interests;
- Keep track of advertisements and search engine results;
- Compile aggregate data about Site traffic and Site interactions to resolve issues and offer better Site experiences and tools in the future; and
- Recognize when you return to the Sites.
How You Can Opt-Out of Cookies
Cookies can be blocked by changing your Internet browser settings to refuse all or some Cookies. If you choose to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Sites.
You can find out more about Cookies and how to manage them by visiting www.AboutCookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can opt out of Cookies set by specific entities by following the instructions found at these links:
Advertising Industry Resources
You can understand which entities have currently enabled Cookies for your browser or mobile device and how to opt-out of some of those Cookies by accessing the Network Advertising Initiative’s website or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website. For more information on mobile specific opt-out choices, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Mobile Choices website.
Please note that these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised. Therefore, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
3. THIRD PARTY PROCESSORS
To ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate procedures with the service providers we share it with to ensure that it is treated consistent with applicable data security and privacy laws. For example, we use payment processors, web-site hosts, and we use third-party processors for data management, identity verification, market analyses, marketing, advertising, and contest administration.
4. “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, the Sites do not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
5. CHOICES ABOUT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Review and Request Changes to Your Personally Identifiable Information
To review or request changes to any of your Personally Identifiable Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from our marketing emails, please click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of our emails. To stop receiving text messages from us, please reply “STOP” to the text message. You also may submit a request to us at email@example.com.
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the Personally Identifiable Information we collect and store from loss, misuse, destruction, or unauthorized access. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Sites and Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13.
9. NOTICE TO NEVADA RESIDENTS
Nevada law allows Nevada residents to opt-out of the sale of certain types of personal information. Subject to several exceptions, Nevada law defines “sale” to mean the exchange of certain types of personal information for monetary consideration to another person. We do not currently sell personal information as defined in the Nevada law. However, if you are a Nevada resident, you still may submit a verified request to opt-out of sales and we will record your instructions and incorporate them in the future if our policy changes. Opt-out requests may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
We do not disclose personal information obtained through our Sites or Services to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Accordingly, we have no obligations under California Civil Code § 1798.83.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US
To contact us for questions or concerns about our privacy policies or practices please email us at email@example.com.